lunedì 8 aprile 2013

Green Wool Blazer & Caramel Shoulder Bag


Happy Monday everyone!




Ieri, dopo un pò di tempo che non andavo a mangiare a uno dei miei ristoranti preferito, ho convinto mio padre, trovato un pò di tempo libero, a portarmici a fare un bel pranzettino.
E approfittando del fatto che a due metri di distanza c'era l'outlet, ho fatto una giratina ed alcune foto.

 Yesterday, after a while that I was not going to eat at one of my favorite restaurants, I convinced my father, who have found a little free time, to take me to make a nice lunch.
And taking advantage of the fact that two meters away was the outlet, I made a walk and some photos.






I was wearing:
Zara Blazer
Blue Ralph Lauren Polo
Patrizia Pepe Jeans
Max Mara Scarf
Prada Shoulder Bag
Hogan Interactive Shoes

3 commenti:

  1. Love those shoes! I found you at Wendy's Lookbook. Please stop by my site at http://mamainheels.com/2013/04/08/giveaway-signature-henri-bracelet-seen-on-celebrities/ when you have some time. I'm giving away a signature bracelet seen on celebrities by Henri Lou.

    xo,
    Janise
    http://MamaInHeels.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment! ;)
      And now i am going to see your blog....
      Have you really noticed me among so many comments? :')
      <3 M

      Elimina